Saturday, June 18, 2011

And the winner is...

...Everyone!!
Sorry for the slight delay in announcing the winners.  I don't know what possessed me to think that I would be able to do this on time in the midst of the end of the year stuff at school.
I have enough flags for all six of the people who left a comment, so I will be emailing them to ask for their addresses so I can pop these in the mail Monday morning.  I loved everyone's idea for what they might do with the flag!  You are all so clever.  : )   I hope you'll post a picture of your creation if you get a chance to make something!



Off to work on the memory books for my students.  I can't believe our two years together are coming to a close.  We have a graduation ceremony Monday morning, and I am kind of dreading it.  I hate to see it end.  (But I will admit that I am ready for a little summer rest...)

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.  Happy Father's Day!
Melissa