Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Aaaaahhhh Snow day, sweet, sweet, snow day....

Today was a snow day for my school, so I had a day where I could just "be".  I really enjoyed having some time to goof off.  And yes, there were a million things I should have done.  They'll still be there waiting later on.  But today I did some things I've been wanting to do.  I got my swap package in the mail - hurray!  I love beating a deadline. :)
And I spent some time making cards to have on hand when I need one just because.  I used two rubber stamps I already had, and some scrapbooking paper I had on hand as well.  I love the little saying from the rubber stamp - "Wishing you a day filled with good things."  Perfect for any occasion wouldn't you say? 






Now I am off to my niece's birthday pizza dinner.  She is turning 5 tomorrow and she told me that she wants blue earrings.  So I put wires through two big blue Easter eggs.  They hang over the ear nicely. :D  I can't wait to see her face.  (The real earrings are inside the eggs along with some kisses - of the Hershey variety.)