Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy November!

After a long month away from blogging I am going to make a serious effort to get back to it.  October was a challenging month for us for a variety of reasons, but it's time to shift my focus back to something positive.
I have really enjoyed Karen's (My Yellow Farmhouse) blogging during the month of October.  She has such a nice way of sharing pictures of scenery around her, and the quilts in her life.  It was really uplifting! 
Also uplifting is Grammee Linda's (Behind My Red Door) commitment to blogging during the month of November about things she is thankful for.  She also shares beautiful thoughts and pictures.  (And I must admit I love the sneak peeks of upcoming houses for A Primitive Place magazine!  :)


So here's my start at the month of giving thanks.  I am thankful that October is over.  It wasn't a great month for me, and I am ready for the clean slate of a new month.  I am thankful that I have a husband who is tuned in to life and us.  I am thankful for family and friends who understand.


And on a lighter note, I am thankful for teenagers who walk around my block in costume, singing.  That one's for you, Libby.  ;)