I started with these items:
I spray painted the juice can lids back in the summer with this:
I used two 8" pieces of wire which I twisted together, leaving two ends about an inch and a half long on each end.
I poked the wire ends through the holes in the lid and bent them over using my little needle nose pliers.
Then I wrapped the berry around the wires. I came up with this idea when I realized my tea light would probably slide off the lid pretty easily, but it was just the touch this ornie needed. :)
To do the tea lights I first painted a thick coat of this on each one:
This is what it looks like after the second coat of Mod Podge:
Here is the finished ornie:
I don't have my tree up yet, but I can't wait to make a few of these to put on it!