Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Ornies from OLM's Swap!

I joined in Olde Lady Morgan's ornie swap, and my ornies arrived on Monday!  I couldn't wait to get into that box because I had seen some posts about the ornies arriving for other people.  I LOVE all of the ornies I received!  There's such a great variety. :)
Here's a picture of the collection:

Here's the individual line up:
Created by Tammy from A Primitive Place

Created by Rachel from Somewhere In The Middle

Created by Sheila from Country Impressions

Create by Allison Knight from Sew Many Girls
 
Created by Marie from Olde Lady Morgan
Marie also included a bag of treats - Thanks!!
\
Created by Trace from Granny Trace Scraps and Squares

These are the ornies I created for the swap.  

I'll be back with a tutorial/pattern for some JOY ornies this weekend - after parent conferences are done.  I also have some other ideas to share after my swap partner gets her treasures.  (I don't want to spoil any surprises!)
Have a great rest of your week!
Melissa