Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My Incredible Swap Treasure from Margie

I participated in Amy's Christmas at the Cabin Swap and my partner was Margie from Hungry Hook Primitives.  Holy guacamole!  What a lovely assortment of prims I just opened!

Here is a shot of the whole kaboodle:
I know!  AMAZING!!

Here are some close-ups of the items:
I have never owned any hooked rug items before, so you can't even imagine how excited I was to open this grouping of mug mats!  
(And the first person who actually puts a mug full of anything on one of these is going to suffer serious punishment!)

Love these labels - the pictures don't do them justice.  

Love this little guy!  I've already auditioned him in several spots.

I just bought some orange clove tarts at Walmart to try out.  
Guess what I'm going to do as soon as I finish this post?

These mini pillow tucks are so cute!  
I have a couple of ideas for where they will spend the holidays, too!

Margie really spoiled me.  When I opened this package I instantly started worrying that I didn't send Margie enough treasure in return!  (How could there ever be enough to balance this amazing-ness?!)

I sent Margie's package priority mail on November 18th from our little post office, and it then spent from the 19th until the 22nd sitting in Rochester, NY.  It then moved to West Virginia.  The post office might need a map because Pennsylvania is just below New York.  ;)
However, I should not be stressed because the delivery confirmation still says the expected arrival date is November 21st.  Apparently there is going to be time warp involved...  Grrr...