Saturday, November 19, 2011

Small Christmas Hang Tags

I have been working on some small hang tags for a little Christmas tree I purchased at Stonewall Craftique recently.  When I make these tags, I go online and search for free vintage Christmas cards on Google images.  Then I insert them into a word document and resize them and arrange them on the paper.  
I am experimenting with how to share these here.  I am not sure if this will actually work or not and would love it if you would let me know if this works for you.  These tags all fit on one 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper with .5 margins all the way around.  Then the images can be cut apart and stuck onto the small hang tags.  (I bought mine at Staples and the size is roughly 1 1/4 X 2 3/4 inches.)
Prior to putting the images on, I coffee and vanilla stained my hang tags and then baked them at 200 to dry them.  I do about 5-8 minutes on a side and flip them so each side gets 2 turns.


I will post a picture of my little tree later.  Right now, I am going to step away from the camera and give it a little time to think about it's refusal to cooperate.  I'm supposed to be getting ready to go with my husband to do our Thanksgiving dinner shopping anyway.  Do you think the camera knows...?

And before I forget:
She has a really fun idea for getting 5 extra chances to win!  Everyone is a winner with this idea! 


Have a great day!
Melissa