Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!



I hope everyone is having a good day with loved ones!
I had a great day with my kiddos.  We worked in the morning (of course), and in the afternoon I got my little chocolate melting pot out and we dipped pretzels and oreos in chocolate.  Then we put sprinkles on them because we were sure that wasn't enough sugar with just the chocolate... :)
I love my little Wilton chocolate melter.  (I found mine for only $20 at Walmart right before Christmas.   I had never tried it before then, and it really couldn't be easier.  The kids love it, and for some of them it's the only time they'd get to do something like that.

I can honestly say that I probably wouldn't have tried it either, but I saw something on Oodlekadoodleprimitives blog back in December and I just had to give it a try.  Which leads me to another thought I have had lately about joining the blog world back in August.  I have had such a nice time wandering around blog world and "meeting" so many nice people.  I love how great people are about sharing their ideas.  It's really made me braver about giving things a try. 
I don't post as often as I'd like, but I surely do enjoy the comments when people are inclined to leave one.  

Thanks for stopping by and I'll look forward to getting to know you folks better as time goes by.  Hopefully I'll have a couple of tutorials ready soon for little ideas I have percolating.  In the meantime, thank you to all of you folks that are so faithful to blogging and leaving thoughts and ideas out there for everyone to think about, respond to and maybe even be changed by.  
Gotta run now, I have a batch of cinnamon dough bowl fillers that I want to dip in wax, and I have my husband interested enough to participate.  Who knew Valentine's Day could be so much fun?!