Monday, September 6, 2010

Swap Goodies!

I gave in today and looked through my Fall Swap package from Anne.  I am very close to having my stuff ready to go out to my swap partner and I know I will have it to her before the deadline, so I gave in.  What a fun, fun, fun package of treasures!  There was a beautiful little cross-stitched pillow with little jingle bells around the edge and a key pinned on.  There were some delicious smelling pumpkin pie tarts in the cleverest little buckets, a cool postcard sticker and 2 Debbie Mumm magnets.  WOW!  I love it all!  Thank you, thank you, thank you, Anne!!


Here's the whole caboodle and then some close-ups.  



These smell so good - pumpkin pie scent!
They are the reason I couldn't wait any longer to get into the package : )


I wish you could see the detail on this little squirrel - he is SO cute with his little jingle bell necklace.
And the pillow is gorgeous!  I can't decide where I am going to put it...
...but it's going to be fun trying it out around the house.

These little buckets are to clever!
I love the little witch on the one and the halloween song on the other one.