Friday, September 3, 2010

Could someone please slow down the clock?

I really want to do better about posting, but things are really hopping here.  I'm off to meet a new student at school, and I really must put up some bulletin boards, oh and I have to get the kid's organizing notebooks ready, and then I have to get ready for my parent night, and somewhere in there I better be writing down some lesson plans... my brain is starting to feel like a blender is in control!

I have pictures to take and share - SOON!  My fall swap partner sent me a box of goodies, but I haven't let myself get into it yet because I haven't mailed off the box to my swap partner. I don't want her to think I've forgotten her!  Just some finishing touches to put on.  I'm a little nervous about that because I really am new to prim crafting.  I don't want to be a dud swap partner!
From the peek I took at my goodies, my partner was the opposite of a dud swap partner!  I am dying to get into that box!!!

Also, I have some finds to share that will be used for my first attempts at wood re-do's.
Man, I better get moving.  Will be back later with pictures, I promise!