Saturday, January 15, 2011

Did you ever...

...just want to take everything out of your house and put it on the front lawn and have a do-over?  This would not be in my best interest today as there  is a lovely snow falling and it would be chilly and wet.  However, that is how I am feeling.  I really do love my home and my "things" for the most part.  I enjoy my furniture, I still like the pictures and decorative accents that I have purchased over the years.  (The ones I fall out of like with get taken to Goodwill or Salvation Army pretty quickly any more so someone else can adopt them.) But I am really challenged when it comes to arranging said items.  I could really use a class or something.  I look at all of the lovely pictures that other people post (THANK YOU!), and then I look at my rooms and feel like things just aren't where they should be or something.  Does anyone else out there have this issue, or is this yet another one of the many qualities that make me what we will politely refer to as "unique"?