Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Suggestions Welcome... And another finish :)

I have been thinking about doing the unthinkable...  



I have had this quilt that I rescued from the corner of an attic for lots of years now.  It is pretty rag-taggely, and I don't think there is any real repair.  This might be authentic prim stuff here.  But it's not usable and I am thinking about cutting it up to make ornies of one kind or another.  Currently I have been eyeing it up for some Valentine ornies, but I'm feeling a little funny about cutting up a piece of history.  Stupid, huh?  Can't use it like it is, might enjoy it the other way, but still hesitating.  I need a pep talk!  Along with some suggestions about how you would use it if you had it in your possession.  Thanks!

Also, for those of you who read this post and said to yourself, "What is she thinking of another project for?  She has so many UFO's!"  Well, I have one less UFO.  I finished the I Spy quilt binding!
So clearly I should be rewarded with a fresh project to think about...  Hey, I am following the Dilly-Dally approach... what can I say?!