Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A quick tip

I have a pretty busy day today, but I wanted to tell this quick tip before I forget to do so.  I tend to have a candle going frequently, so I end up with a lot of end of the jar candles to deal with.  Well, I had several of those accumulated (I don't know about you, but I hate cleaning the last of the candle out of the jar), and my husband got into the act.  He dug out an old glass pitcher and started throwing the candle remnants into it.  Then he put the pitcher under my kitchen sink for storage.  And voila!  The world's best air freshener for under the sink was born!  It is amazing how much it helps to tame any smells from the garbage!  I know this may not be earth shattering news, but since I just added some more to the pitcher and it is actually quite full now, I thought I'd share.
Have a great day!